Reporting Adverse Drug Reactions
- Please report ALL suspected Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) to the National Centre for Adverse Drug Reactions Monitoring, including those for vaccines, cosmetics and traditional products.
- Do not hesitate to report if some details are not known.
- The identities of Reporter, Patient and Institution will remain confidential.
Note: Online ADR reporting for Healthcare Professionals will be temporarily unavailable due to database upgrading (from 9/12/2015 until further notice). Please download the manual form and submit by post, email or fax.
Click here for more information.
Guide for ADR Reporters
- Checklist for ADR Reporters
- Submitting samples for Laboratory Testing of Suspected Adulterated Products
- VigiAccess: A public gateway to the WHO ADR Database
- ADR Reports on AntiTB drugs
Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) Classification
|Clinical Manifestation of Cutaneous ADR||Glossary and Pictures of Clinical Manifestation of Cutaneous ADR|