What is the Quest3 Online Submission System?
The Quest3 Online Submission System is an integrated and computerized system which enables Product License Holder, Manufacturer, Importer, Re-packer, Wholesaler and other related users to conduct secured online transactions such as registration, variations, re-registration along with limited changes in stored data such as change of manufacturing site addresses etc and other transactions including licensing and surveillance activities.
In order to conduct such transactions, a user needs to register their membership and purchase a USB Token that contains a User Digital Certificate. Once the USB token has been obtained and installed to user’s Personal Computer (PC) making sure that the PC is Internet Ready only then user will be able to conduct transactions in Quest3.
1. What do I do if the system is slow?
Have an Internet-Ready PC. Minimum requirement for the PC is Intel Pentium II 400MHz, 128MB RAM, 10GB free disk space and 56kbps Internet Connectivity. Recommended PC requirement is Intel Pentium IV 1.8GHz or above, 256MB RAM or above, 10GB free disk space or above and 128kbps Internet Connectivity.
Have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) installed. If you are using other versions of Internet Browser, please go to
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/fefault.asp to download the IE6.
Have a scanner installed to scan related documents for attachments during submission of application forms.
Have at least 1 unused serial (com) port or USB port on your PC for the connection of the USB token/Digital Smart Card System.
b) Check if you can browse other web addresses to make sure your internet connection is still active. If you cannot browse other web addresses, most probably your internet connection is down. Please contact your ISP (internet service provider) to resolve connectivity issues.
2. What do I do if the system hangs in the midst of submission/uploading process of an attachment?
3. What do I do if I encounter problems during submission?
4. How can I know the format that can be accepted for every attachment?
5. Can I attach the document in other format than what is specified? e.g. If I do not have PDF (Adobe Acrobat) program, can I scan the documents and attach in other format?
6. What do I do if my file is too big/ the space allocated is insufficient?
7. How do I reduce the size of my file but yet can be read clearly?
i. Scan your document, then reduce it's size using irfan view.
ii. Set your scanned document size to legible percentage.