The Obligations of the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau
Exclusively targeted for clients who deal with NPCB
1. Facilities for Clients
- Every client of the bureau shall receive the appropriate service.
- Every client who requires immediate attention shall be served immediately.
2. Standard of Service
- Every client shall be treated with courtesy, understanding, respect and sincerity.
- Every client shall be given the best possible professional service.
3. Information Service
- Every client shall be given explanation and advice on the services provided.
4. Product Registration
- To ensure the safety, efficacy and quality of all registered pharmaceutical products and the safety of registered cosmetic products.
- All applications shall be evaluated with fairness and impartially in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- All documents forwarded by clients shall be kept in a secure and controlled manner.
5. Quality Control
- All laboratory tests shall be carried out fairly and impartially in accordance with the relevant regulations and procedures.
6. Enforcement and Compliance
- Every enforcement action on any offence under the law shall be carried out fairly and impartially without influence from whatever vested interest and prejudice.
- Ever ready to cooperate with other enforcement agencies in matters related to drug enforcement.
To enable this charter to be implemented effectively, clients are obliged to fulfil the following:
- Comply with the requirements of the relevant legislations and regulations.
- Use the facilities provided responsibly.