- Please report ALL suspected Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) to the National Centre for Adverse Drug Reactions Monitoring, including those for vaccines and traditional products.
- Do not hesitate to report if some details are not known.
- The identities of Reporter, Patient and Institution will remain confidential.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ONLINE REPORTING:
- Please use 'Google Chrome' as your web browser.
- ADR Web Form was last updated on 01/06/2018. Clear your browser’s cache & cookies in order to use the newest version.
- Mandatory fields (marked with *): Please fill in all mandatory fields in order to successfully submit the form.
- Non-mandatory fields: Please give as much information as you can. If the relevant information is not known, kindly leave the field(s) blank.
- Numeric fields: Please fill in whole numbers only (no decimal points) [Refer user guide for details]
- Please read this user guide BEFORE proceeding to complete the online reporting form.
Last Updated : 04/06/2018
* to submit by post, email or fax.
Guide for ADR Reporters
- Checklist for ADR Reporters
- Submitting samples for Laboratory Testing of Suspected Adulterated Products
- VigiAccess: A public gateway to the WHO ADR Database
- ADR Reports on AntiTB drugs
Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) Classification
Clinical Manifestation of Cutaneous ADR Glossary and Pictures of Clinical Manifestation of Cutaneous ADR