What is the Quest3 Online Submission System?
The Quest3 Online Submission System is an integrated and computerized system which enables Product License Holder, Manufacturer, Importer, Re-packer, Wholesaler and other related users to conduct secured online transactions such as registration, variations, re-registration along with limited changes in stored data such as change of manufacturing site addresses etc and other transactions including licensing and surveillance activities.
In order to conduct such transactions, a user needs to register their membership and purchase a USB Token that contains a User Digital Certificate. Once the USB token has been obtained and installed to user’s Personal Computer (PC) making sure that the PC is Internet Ready only then user will be able to conduct transactions in Quest3.
1. How do I become a member of Quest system and register my products?
To become a member of the Quest system and register your products, you must first register your membership and company particulars online and purchase a Digital Certificate USB Token that will enable you to access your Quest account online.
2. How to apply for the Digital Certificate USB Token?
3. Can a user have more than one token for a company?
Yes, a user may have more than one token for a company. The first token will be for the principal account (master) and subsequent application(s) will be considered as for supplementary account(s) (member). Supplementary account(s) can only be applied through the principal account.
4. Is there a limit to the number of supplementary accounts a company can purchase?
A company can possess an unlimited number of supplementary accounts.
5. How much does the USB Token costs? To whom shall I pay the charges?
All payment regarding USB token(smart card) must be made payable to Digicert Sdn Bhd. The charges are as follows:
Application category Charges
First-time User Package
(USB Token of 2-years validity + Guide Manual) : COST RM355.10
Supplementary User Package
(USB Token of 2-years validity + Guide Manual) : COST RM296.80
Renewal of USB token Package A
(New USB Token of 2-years validity) : COST RM296.80
(Utilized old USB Token of 2-years validity) : COST RM106.00 Figure 1.0
6. How to install the USB Token into my computer?
Once plugged in to the computer the application will autorun, please follow instruction of the software to complete installation.
7. Why is my USB Token not working, what should I do? Who do I call for help?
8. I've lost my USB Token, how do I get the replacement set?
9. I've lost(forgotton) my Pin Code, Username or Password, what should I do?
Please call BPFK office at 03-7883 5560 / 5561 / 5562 to retrieve your Username/Login Name and Password. For Pin Code, please return your USB Token to Digicert Sdn Bhd for resetting process.
10. My USB token has expired, what do I do?
The renewal option is available in the ‘COMPANY MEMBERSHIP’ option in your BPFK account when you’re logged in.
11. I want to change the name of cardholder for my smart card/USB token, what should I do?
Authorized Person name change option can be found when you’re logged in to your Quest 3 account in the ‘COMPANY MEMBERSHIP’ option (Change Authorised Person). You will then have to print the membership slip and forward the token with required documents to Digicert or apply for a new USB token (for those without existing USB token). Please make sure that the new authorized person does not have any existing membership with the QUEST system.
12. My USB Token pin number is locked, what should I do?
If the USB Token pin code is locked, please return your USB Token to Digicert Sdn Bhd for resetting process.
13. Are all my transactions and registration matters recorded inside the USB Token? What if I lose the USB token? Do I have to re-do all my work?
No. The transactions and registration matters are not recorded onto the USB Token. The record is stored in the BPFK servers and you will not need to re-do your registration matters if you lost your USB token.
14. How do I change or modify the company data in my BPFK account (e.g. company name, company new address, email address etc.)?
To change or modify the company name, company address and company registration number, please contact the BPFK Helpdesk at 03-7883 5560 / 5561 / 5562 . User’s email address can be changed directly from the Membership Utilities.