MADRAC Bulletin - August 2016Annual Report for 2015
▪ Spontaneous Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) including Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFIs) Reported in Malaysia
▪ Bisphosphonates: Risk of osteonecrosis of the external auditory canal.
▪ Minyak Cajeput (Melaleuca leucodendran): Risk of glottal spasm and bronchospasm.
▪ Glivec (imatinib) and Tasigna (nilotinib): Risk of Hepatitis B Virus reactivation.
▪ Adempas (riociguat): New contraindication for patients with pulmonary hypertension associated with idiopathic interstitial pneumonia.
▪ Consumer Side Effect Reporting Form (ConSERF)